Tommy Gate ("Company" or "We") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website tommygate.com, www.usa.anteo.com, www.genuineliftgateparts.com (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising on third-party websites and services (e.g. Google Ads and LinkedIn), if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or through the Website.
1. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any Personal Information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, register on the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("Personal Information");
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
2.1. Information We Collect.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
2.2. Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
2.3. Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). We will obtain your consent before collecting any of your information for behavior tracking via the Cookie banner
The information we collect automatically may include Personal Information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
2.3.1. Information We Collect Through Cookies
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are essential in order to facilitate certain functionality on the Platform, such as logging into login-only areas. We only use strict necessary cookies without your consent.
- Non-Necessary Cookies.
- Performance Cookies. These cookies help us improve the Website by collecting information about your usage of the website.
- Preference Cookies. These cookies “remember” preferences that you set as you use the Website in order to deliver a customized experience during any subsequent visits.
- Marketing Cookies. These cookies are used to improve the relevance of advertisements that we deliver to you.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising, but certain third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. For example, you may be able to opt out of receiving targeted ads at the following links.
2.3.2. Information We Collect Through Other Automatic Technologies
Other technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- For our other legitimate interest;
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Upon your consent, we may also use your information to contact you about our goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the bottom of each promotion email we sent to you and adjust your user preferences in your account profile.
3.1. Change of Purpose
We will only use your Personal Information for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
If we need to use your Personal Information for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your Personal Information without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
4. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Tommy Gate's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by Tommy Gate about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Tommy Gate, our customers, or others.
5. CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising Targeted Advertising. We will only disclose your information for third-party targeted advertising with your consent. If you do not want us to share your Personal Information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by checking the relevant button. You can also always opt-out by sending us an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that we do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. We will only send you promotional offers with your consent. If you do not wish to have your email address used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant button sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
6. YOUR EUROPEAN GDPR PRIVACY RIGHTS
6.1. GDPR Rights and Requests
The GDPR provides EU residents with rights regarding our use of their information. If you are an EU resident, you have right to:
- Confirm whether we process your Personal Information
- Request access to the Personal Information we processed about you regarding the purpose of the processing, the categories of Personal Information, the recipient of Personal Information, our retention period and criteria (whenever possible), the third-party source of your Personal Information if not directly collect from you, and if there is an automated decision making with respect to your Personal Information
- Request us to give your Personal Information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format
- Object to our processing of your data in the case that processing is carried for legitimate interest.
- Request us to rectify any inaccurate Personal Information of you
- If applicable, request us to delete your Personal Information or restrict our processing of your Personal Information
As an EU resident, You can submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to respond to your request, we will need to collect additional Personal Information from you in order to verify your identity and residency. The Personal Information that we use to verify your identity and residency will not be used for any other purpose. Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with Personal Information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the Personal Information relates to you. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child, but please note that we do not have actual knowledge that we collect, disclose, or sell information regarding any minor under the age of thirteen. Your request must include sufficient detail to allow us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
6.2. Deny Right to be Forgotten (“RTBF”)
We may deny your RTBF request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) for the purpose of:
- for exercising the right of freedom or expression and information
- for compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing by Union or Member State law to which we are subject or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in Company;
- for public interests in the area of public health,
- for archiving purpose in public interest, scientific or historical, statistical purposes in so far as RTBF is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of the objectives of that processing
- for establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims
6.3. Compliant to Supervisory Authority
If you are a resident within the EEA, you may have a right to complain to your supervisory authority with respect to Company’s processing of your Personal Information. Contact information for each supervisory authority is available from the European Commission here. Please note that this link is provided for your convenience only and may not be up to date.
7. DATA SECURITY
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
8. DATA RETENTION
We store your Personal Information for no longer than is necessary in order to fulfill the purpose for which we collected it, manage our relationship with you, comply with our own backup policies, or comply with applicable law.
9. International Personal Data Transfer (Standard Contractual Clause)
Standard Contractual Clauses (SCCs) are written commitments between parties that can be used as a ground for data transfers from the EU to third countries by providing appropriate data protection safeguards. SCCs have been approved by the European Commission and can’t be modified by the parties using them (you can see the SCCs adopted by the European Commission here). Such clauses have also been approved for transfers of data to countries outside the UK and Switzerland. We rely on SCCs for our data transfers where required. If you want to obtain a copy of the SCCs, please contact us at email@example.com.
11. CONTACT INFORMATION
83 Bus Brown Drive
Woodbine, Iowa, USA 51579